Wednesday 1 May 2013

DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS THAT NEEDS COST EFFECTIVE PROMOTING?

Call me today. 01603 700810.
Google AdWords

I can prove it works and can provide statistical analysis from my Google Ad campaigns to prove it.
But if you set it up wrong, it will cost you a fortune.

Case Study
Peter Barber, who is the director or Coastal Cleaning Co in Felixstowe, set-up his own Google AdWords campaign with a friend whose is an IT wizard on building web sites. His campaign cost him £47 in just 3 days, and didn't provide any phone calls.

He rang me is desperation and I immediately paused all his campaigns. I then set about putting together a cost effective campaign for him and he now pays less than a £100 a month and it generates many new jobs and clients for him. He is thrilled to bits. So thrilled was he that he has passed on my details to a marketing company for Clarkes of Walsham, a building merchant and outdoor pursuit business near Bury St Edmunds, and I am now doing the same for them.

YOU WANNA SUCCEED IN BUSINESS?
THEN CALL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment