Thursday 16 May 2013

CUSTOMER: I Tried to Remove Wine Stains but it's now Worse and Turned Brown.

Well I'm glad to say that this was another successful outcome on Tuesday.

I suspect that the customer over wet the carpet, whilst trying to remove rose wine stains from her carpet. This probably caused the jute colour to wick up through the carpet causing an even more ugly stain on her pale wool carpet.

With the use of a combination stain removers and a specially formulated bleaching agent, I was able to completely lift the stain from the carpet. I will admit that as the stain was already two days old, it was a bit touch and go, but I got there in the end.

If you should accidentally spill red or rose wine, or tea or coffee on your carpet it is important to get professional help immediately, as once the stain has been allowed to dry, the odds of complete removal is severely reduced. This is why I run a callout service. I can advise you what to do until my arrival and this will contribute to a successful conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment