Thursday 18 April 2013

A Marketing Company Wants My Help With AdWords

Yesterday, through a recommendation from one of my AdWords clients, I was actually approached by a marketing company to take a look at one of their customers web sites with a view to attracting more traffic to their site, which is only a few months old.

Their client already has nearly a 100 employees so I will have to really make an effort to increase  customer awareness and boost their sales figures. No Pressure then.

They have a great looking website, professionally created, so shouldn't be too hard to get internet presence. However, I have already formulated a few tweaks and ideas to help with their SEO and I'm already planning the structure of a Google AdWord campaign for them. I'm looking forward to having a meeting next week to seal the deal, iron out the details and to agree an initial budget. Hopefully.

Who knows, this may be the first of many more of their clients requiring my IT services. Fingers crossed then.

OK, so who's next for a super carpet clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment